The CK-01 Thermal protector prevents over-heat and over-currentby snap acting, thermally operated device that is a proven performer in protection technology.
Sunfullhanbec’s Thermal protector is offering a series of high technology snap action thermal protectors designed for a cost effective solution for protection in motor, transformer and lighting applications. Using our unique patented technology of double epoxy coating, we produce items that successfully pass varnish and vacuum tests. This means our thermal protectors are stronger and more durable than our competitors.
AC motors of home appliances
Recessed lighting fixtures
Automotive accessories motors
Patented double epoxy coating preventing any impregnation of varnish into the protector
- Friendly-Environment towards RoHS
- Achieving the protection class IP67 from TUV
- Accurate and quick switching action
- Available with same end terminal(A type) and opposite end terminal(B type)
- Insulating sleeve is available
- Available with various leads including nickel strip for rechargeable battery packs.
- 16 VDC/20 AMPS
- 125 VAC/22 AMPS
- 250 VAC/8 AMPS
- UL File No. E179705 / E215753
- VDE File No. 40004184 / 40004185
- TUV File No. B 0506 56203 001
Available with nominal temperatures from 60°C to 165°C. Standard Tolerance ±5°C
If those shown are not acceptable, Please contact us to discuss specific requirement.